Afford the art you love
Own Art is a funding scheme supported by Arts Council England, Creative Scotland and the Arts Council of Northern Ireland. It makes buying the art and crafts you love simple and affordable by spreading the cost over 10 interest-free monthly instalments.
You can use the Own Art scheme to buy a wide range of paintings, ceramics and sculpture, glass and furniture from across our collections. You can borrow from £150 up to £2,500 and this can cover single or multiple pieces, or even part-finance a more expensive work of art.
The application process is quick and simple, taking just 10-15 minutes either in the gallery or via a weblink to your phone. Call us on 015394 32022 or email email@example.com for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- You will need to be over 18, a permanent UK resident and either working more than 16 hours per week or receving a pension.
- The loan term is a fixed 10 month period, with the loan payable in equal instalments.
- The representative APR is 0%, so in total you only pay the same as if you’d purchased the art in full upfront.
- Loan acceptance is subject to status and is not guaranteed.
- The scheme is operated by Creative United by their credit provider Novuna Personal Finance. We are not acting as credit brokers for the loan and we cannot offer you any advice on whether it is suitable for you.